Holes

cliff.b

42 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

I remember my dad working on my old car in the 70s. Oil everywhere, rags soaked in petrol, you get the idea, lit fag in his mouth. Never mind the danger of fire, what on earth did hot tobacco smoke  mixed with heated oil/petrol vapour do to his lungs?

I was working on a job in the 90's and the art dept guy decided to make a big bang at lunch time so was mixing some black powder in the back of his truck that was facing slightly downhill. This was ok but the tab he had in his mouth dropped hot ash into the blackpowder causing it to explode which fired bits of timber into the almost empty cans of avgas in the front of the truck which then caught fire. It was a bit messy and we all stopped work for the afternoon.

We were fixing the exhaust on my '76 Firebird at a friend of my Dad's place. It was dead of winter in Michigan so we had it all closed up tight.

They are mostly talking and smoking letting me crawl around under the car getting dirty... between the dust dirt and smoke (from them and the exhaust) I stepped out for fresh air.... and they locked me out....

They finally let me back in but I don't know if he ever found out how his tires all got flat...