Fitting Hazard Warning lights

Robin

Unless the Club Shop have a different supplier , their hazard kit is not a good buy in my opinion, The relay went on mine and then the red plastic reflector wouldn’t stay on due to poor threads which in turn meant the bulb pings out into the car, never to be found again. The club did replace the relay but couldn’t return the rest as I trimmed the wiring . There are others on EBay different style which are low £20’s which work better plus the wiring is much easier to fit though doesn’t look as Classic . My views are known to the Club. 
Paul

50 minutes ago, Paul H said:

Unless the Club Shop have a different supplier , their hazard kit is not a good buy in my opinion, The relay went on mine and then the red plastic reflector wouldn’t stay on due to poor threads which in turn meant the bulb pings out into the car, never to be found again. The club did replace the relay but couldn’t return the rest as I trimmed the wiring . There are others on EBay different style which are low £20’s which work better plus the wiring is much easier to fit though doesn’t look as Classic . My views are known to the Club. 
Paul

Ok - thanks Paul

17 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

PaulH - That is weird. I just clicked on your link to have a look and fleabay informed me that I had already bought one of these. I wonder where on earth I put it... no it's not on the car.....yet!

Could be a link for me as I had bought one from this seller 😱

Paul