Jumbled links on the TSSC Home Page

The long list of links to various sections on the TSSC Home Page is all jumbled up on my Mac; it's pot luck when I click one as to what I'm actually going to get - for example, if I click on 'Courier' I get Facebook.

I've reloaded the page to no avail, cleared caches and eventually completely reset Safari, but it's still jumbled. Any ideas as to getting it into proper order?

477939008_ScreenShot2021-05-07at12_43_26.png.f05fe5f914fe9fb38672c16f13ecbf1c.png

Sorry Colin, no idea. The I.T. members will no doubt have some ideas. Not wishing to stirup the usual hornets nest but I'm afraid that I have problems with a lot of the web site, from the layout, especially on a small screen through to the continued out of date information within it. Yes, I know all about the cost when paid for or the labour of love, when not, but it is just not my cup of tea and certainly not a resource that I turn to unless there is absolutely no alternative. Please don't tell me about problems etc, I am the webmaster for two sites so I know how much effort it takes to even try to do it right.