Suspension Set Up.

Just had the geometry set up on my Triumph Spitfire 1500 by a great little garage in Havehill, Suffolk. They have the correct Hunter equipment and Brian at BC Cars Motorsport was so precise in the process. He also checked all the bolts on the suspension at the same time and adjusted the handbrake and also replaced the front ball joints for me with ones which had grease nipples.

Can’t recommend him enough. Check out his website at https:/www.bccarsmotorsport.co.uk

Geomerty set up 07.05.2021...jpg

Geomerty set up 07.05.2021.....jpg

• Like 1

That underside is WAAAY too clean! 🙂

Just kidding... actually it reminds me of the "last" Spitfire at Gaydon. "Last" only because someone told me there was something on an internet that someone had posted on a phone after hearing it on the radio that there was ANOTHER Spitfire where people had written all over the door cards etc. that this, in fact, was the last one ...

6 hours ago, DVD3500 said:

That underside is WAAAY too clean! 🙂

Just kidding... actually it reminds me of the "last" Spitfire at Gaydon. "Last" only because someone told me there was something on an internet that someone had posted on a phone after hearing it on the radio that there was ANOTHER Spitfire where people had written all over the door cards etc. that this, in fact, was the last one ...

Its yet to go on the road. Hope to have it on the road this summer.

Lucky you being at Hockenheim.

6 hours ago, Peter Truman said:

you forgot the Exhaust!

Bugger me, wondered why it was so noise.