Introducing Hetty the Herald

jagnut66

49 minutes ago, jagnut66 said:

I'd never heard about it until you mentioned it, where do I need to look for it?

Best wishes,

Mike.

Hi Mike 

lol you can’t miss it it’s posted everywhere..... go into general on the forum and you should see it there or look on TSSC Facebook it’s on there as well... if you enter good luck mate and thanks for participating 

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add to this topic by saying that reaction to Hetty in Mansfield seems very positive so far.

Most think she's 'beautiful', one woman even shouted accross B & Q's car park to state that 'you have a georgeous car mate'.

I can't help wondering though if this is, at least in part, because 'moderns' are just so bland and all look like they came out of a very similar mould......

Anyway a win for Hetty the Herald.

As an aside, are there any more Heralds in Mansfield, or even in Nottinghamshire??

I have never seen any in the 8 years I have lived here........

Best wishes,

Mike.

On 25/06/2021 at 22:13, jagnut66 said:

Just wanted to add to this topic by saying that reaction to Hetty in Mansfield seems very positive so far.

Most think she's 'beautiful', one woman even shouted accross B & Q's car park to state that 'you have a georgeous car mate'.

I can't help wondering though if this is, at least in part, because 'moderns' are just so bland and all look like they came out of a very similar mould......

Anyway a win for Hetty the Herald.

As an aside, are there any more Heralds in Mansfield, or even in Nottinghamshire??

I have never seen any in the 8 years I have lived here........

Best wishes,

Mike.

In my book any Triumph brought back on the road is a fantastic thing too do keep it going and you’ll have years of fun and enjoyment 

mark