ON LINE VOUCHERS and DISCOUNT CODES

Badwolf

I'm sure that many get special offers or discount codes mailed to you. This is a thread for you to share them with forum members. Please be aware that some codes are date, time or even person specific but if you are buying something from a particular supplier, it might be worth trying the code at the checkout.

• Badwolf changed the title to ON LINE VOUCHERS and DISCOUNT CODES
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got Lady BW a reconditioned, as new, mobile phone off fleabay.

20% off with code NECTARJ20

You must have registered your nectar card with fleabay and use one of the partipating merchants. Only valid til midnight 28th June. Sorry for the short notice. Full list here..

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/coupons/2021/awqj8/index.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D2676876343655141614

Batteries from one merchant...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252570871304?epid=248655024&hash=item3ace65a608:g:CJwAAOSwwLhggSp2

From others with different codes but have a good careful look at the listing for your battery.

• 2 months later...

just as an aside from doing anything meaning, this link to a halfrauds offer might be useful. i don't know if there are strings attached to the £5 off offer, but might be worth a look. if you have several cars (colin, mathew) you might be able to get an e-voucher for each. £5 screwdriver ??? who knows. i will advise if it works for me.

https://www.halfords.com/mot-reminder-reward.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email_one_time&utm_campaign=fy22_wk22_bau2026_active&utm_identifier=bd60b96f-fca3-4a6d-b680-98f88d8c100303

1 hour ago, Mathew said:

Trade card gets you huge discount on tools. Also have screwfix trade card. ( worth going to college to get electric engineering city and guilds! 

I got one of those! It's in my sock drawer with all my other stifficates. Is that all you need? 

Doug

My youngest locked herself out this afternoon with school pick up 1/2 hour away. Keys were on hall table so I went round with my extending tree lopper pole. To our surprise we were able to hook the keys through the letter box. A cup of coffee and then off to Halfords just down the road with my stifficate. I'm now the proud owner of a Halfford's Trade Card.

Doug

• Like 1

If I can get a couple of screwdrivers with a voucher, they will go in the drawer. I'll lose them eventually.

As for the scope, they will be on at my favourite budget supermarkets again soon, I'm sure. What is the difference between and endoscope and a boroscope (and keep it clean-ish)

This is weird. After posting here about the £5 Halfrauds voucher, I registered the number plates of all 3 cars in the household. The next day, I got emails with codes for the discount for each of the 3 cars (correct number plates shown) only to be followed by 6 other emails, each with a different voucher code but with number plates which were complete gibberish. Just out of total devilment I put through separate orders using each code. Each was accepted for a click & collect and up to now 3 of the orders are awaiting collection. I even renewed my application for a trade card!! I did receive a phone call which I missed, which matched the number of the local Halfrauds. They have probably tried to contact me to say that the offer was a mistake and not to bother coming. Time will tell.

So, to round off my Halfrauds saga, I called in to the local store last night having received 9 texts to say that my orders were ready for collection. I was totally up front with the assistant who said "oh you're the one with the sanding disc order". I also told him that since putting through the orders, the main computer had sent me another three voucher codes and that I was a little unsure about using them in view of now receiving a total of 12. He told me to just put them through and that he would see me over the weekend!! So, 1 large screwdriver, 2 packs of assorted wet & dry and 6 packs of sanding discs...oh and yes, I am now the proud owner of a trade card. Not a bad shopping trip...total cost..nil.  I don't know how much I will use the trade card, but the discounts on some items is staggering. No wonder they tried to rip of a friend of mine for £400 to repair his brakes, which were already brand new (long story). They have to claw back the money in offers from somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today and tomorrow 9th & 10th Sept 21, £5 off £25 spend at Lidl.  Can't use it on booze sadly, but ok for everything else.  Ideal for a couple of 20v batteries and some pastries for that snack in the garage (the pastries, not the batteries!!). Vouchers are in the free newspaper 'The Metro' along with other paid for papers. Valid until 15th Sept. Hope it's useful for some of you.