Handbrake cable

Sparty

Can't give you a part number, it's always risky in a special, even with the details you give.

I suggest you pop down to your local B&Q or other DiY and buy a length of light metal chain.   Easy to thread through the cable guides and to attach, maybe with wire, to the connecters.  Cut to length with wire cutters, extract and measure! Voila!

Don't forget to allow for the threaded connectors on each end of the real thing when quoting a length to your supplier.

The type made up of small metal balls has several to the centimeter, so that small adjustments to length are easy.

See: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chrome-Light-Chain-Extension-Connector/dp/B00HB7D84U/ref=pd_sim_201_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QPX5DWJ2N9PQX9PMEBD but sold by the meter for pennies in a DiY

John

Which cable? the one across the car or from handbrake to compensator?

Remember the handbrake guides for a rotoflex car are attached to the body, it does not use the chassis guides. Although I know of rotoflex conversions that do use the original non-roto guides and a few bodges to clear the rotoflex couplings. 

The chassis has plates with pulleys that swivel ,they pivot where I think the herald pulleys are fitted ,but because of the plates around 6" long miss rotoflex couplings, the cable has crimped on ends like an original cable, doesn't seem modified, so thinking it must be from a different model

The chassis has plates with pulleys that swivel ,they pivot where I think the herald pulleys are fitted ,but because of the plates around 6" long miss rotoflex couplings, the cable has crimped on ends like an original cable, doesn't seem modified, so thinking it must be from a different model

Could it have been a special cable supplied by Spartan for their kit? Once you know what length you need, Speedy Cables can make one up for you with the ends off your cable.to suit the car.