Following posts and subsequent notificatiin

i have to keep blocking MS Edge as a search engine  if i wanted the news for god know where and updates on stuff i have no interest its a a pain  i just like a plain google home page and search from there if its not on a favourites tab 

keep thing simple     suits whats left of my brain on this box of buttons 

Pete

Ever wish our cars had more exotic names? If I search for Triumph Herald I get Triumph motorcycles, Triumph underwear, anything that ever occurred in history with the word 'Triumph' in it, plus Herald caravans and models and a copy of every world-wide newspaper calling itself 'The Herald'.

Spitfires are worse.

1 hour ago, Pete Lewis said:

i have to keep blocking MS Edge as a search engine  if i wanted the news for god know where and updates on stuff i have no interest its a a pain  i just like a plain google home page and search from there if its not on a favourites tab 

keep thing simple     suits whats left of my brain on this box of buttons 

Pete

Exactly the same here.

How come Pete has his shooting star and we've all been relegated to blue rockets? Is he paying a bigger 'commission'? I've got it - the forum is going to mutate into a game site and we have to fly our rockets to intercept Pete's shooting star!

'Game on' 

Vehicules-Tintin-fusee-60-cm-moulinsart.thumb.jpg.609c3daf79287dd8e8c0ea849d2979ec.jpg

5 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

Chris - What on earth are you smoking out there??

I'm not and THAT is the problem. Not had a cigar for weeks . .

Mind you there is plenty of "herbe" and weeds in the field next to my garden.