North Wiltshire Triumph

Craig.

Hello,

We are restarting our socially distanced North Wiltshire Triumph meetings in the car park of the Foxham Inn in Foxham, Wiltshire this evening.

If you would like to join us for a catch up in a really nice village pub, please come along. We are approximately 10 / 15 minutes from Chippenham and Calne and 10 / 20 minutes from M4 junction 17 / 16.

Here is the pub website

https://thefoxhaminn.co.uk/

The postcode if you need it is 

SN15 4NQ

See you there!

Cheers

Craig

HELLO NORTH WHILTSHIRE👏🏻😃👍🇬🇧
Congratulations on restarting your meetings this evening. 
I bet you have had a great night and everyone enjoyed getting out and showing off their pride and joys. 
WELL DONE too all who participated 

Myself and my eldest son had an opportunity too meet this evening at the MOIRA FURNACE MUSEUM COUNTRY PARK the organisation was brilliant and well attended by many.
Cars old and not so old we’re on display and well presented. I can’t tell you what a great feeling it was seeing everyone enjoying the evening and chatting about their cars and what a great night it was.

Heres too a very good year ahead and let’s hope we can start too get out and meet more than we’ve ever been able too over the past year and a half.
HERES to a GREAT YEAR AHEAD 🍺🥂cheers!!!!!!!!!

Mark Seniac 

0B520F93-C61F-4738-B5EE-1BB9BFFCDC2B.jpeg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Following advice from TSSC and the rise in COVID transmissions, we have decided to CANCEL the meeting at the Foxham Inn this Tuesday 14th December. We will review January's meeting in the new year. That said, we wish you all a safe and healthy Christmas.  

Craig & Sarah

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 held its first meeting this month (2nd Wednesday of the Month) at the

The Jovial Monk
Highdown Way St Andrews Ridge, Swindon SN25 4FD

Everyone with an interest in Triumph Cars is cordially invited whether they are a member of a club or not 

For any further information please contact Iain Steel email iainsteel@btinternet.com or call him on 01793-771251

Look forward to seeing you there

Regards

Richard Symonds