Overdrive propshaft/gearstick

Mathew

Following my recent purchase of an overdrive gearbox i am in need of a 37 inch propshaft and gear leaver to suit the 1500 spitfire. Yes there is ebay but would rather make my own compared to the 150/125 pounds some want. If anybody has them laying in there shed somewhere i would appreciate having the opportunity to purchase them from you. If you have it as an overdrive conversion and don't want to split i might consider that as long its a reasonable price. Would even consider 3 rail or d type. This is for my inca yellow spitfire project that was originally an overdrive model. Thanks in advance.

prop brand new from canleys is £166 so not a lot more than second hand from Ebay. Plus by the time you have replaced the UJs and had a balance reconning a second hand one could well be more expensive. gear  lever may be harder to find but if an early 1500 you could consider a column switch like the roundtails with a bit of wiring.

2 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

i sold my one and only single rail gearstick to Graham if my memory is working 

youre too late 

Story of my life, there is something in the pipe line for the propshaft. The gearstick would be nice but either a column or dash switch could work well.