Lucas switch bezel

haggis

Hello, anyone got a reasonable condition Fan switch bezel for a Gt6 mk1 they could spare, it’s one of the chrome rings with about 5 dents around the outside that screws the switch to the dashboard. 

thanks

hag 

15 hours ago, haggis said:

Hello, anyone got a reasonable condition Fan switch bezel for a Gt6 mk1 they could spare, it’s one of the chrome rings with about 5 dents around the outside that screws the switch to the dashboard. 

thanks

hag 

If you can confirm the diameter of the threaded part of the switch then I believe the thread size will follow suit.

I have some spares of the TR cars. Otherwise I can make you one in Ali or brass

Or can you see your switch on Moss or Rimmer and forward the part number - that may help.

Roger

methinks Colin's your best bet as over the years/models the outer dia of the bezel varied and the ID and the thread depended on its use cable or switch and size of switch.

The daughters Mk2 Spit had different OD sized bezels on the lower row of controls/switch's but over 20 years I've managed to achieve a set where the OD's all look the same. Yep I know I'm pedantic, or just over the top!

Years ago I brought from the states a set of bezel tightening up tools they have a set of hardened prongs that engage the grooves in the bezel there's 2 different outside dia's and one for the flat slotted bezel there brilliant.