Barn find

Chris A

Hasn't this site been listed before on here. Pity the club's can't pool resources and get them brought back. If they are not salvageable as runners the wealth of parts would be immense.

Chris, can you give a rough translation and explanation about the site/company please. I am having trouble with Google translate on my tablet. I'm sure that we would all appreciate it, along with your thoughts.

BW yes, this has been on before, I've seen the pictures already. The piece is dated February 12th 2021. Translation works OK on my laptop, the reporter is bemoaning the fate of classic cars, these were in an abandoned ware house where the roof fell in. He concludes:

"Finally, we invite you to explore, not this secret place, but the Facebook page Urbex The World to discover other breathtaking urbex, the continuation of the photo album of triumph in danger."

Maybe I posted it before, I'll plead old age as my defence.

URBEX, L’exploration urbaine in French but obviously from the English URBan EXploration. The people post their findings without giving any indication of where the stuff is. They must 'accidentally' stray onto private property . . .