Now where did i leave my cricket bat

Mathew

Boy we have gone a bit dramatic. So much for a light hearted banter filled pages. Mark if you read this don't take things to heart. This is a club forum and there should be room for everyone, even dare i say john! 😉. Shall we make a place for everything and keep everything in its place. I used to love working on the building sites in the eighties , if you could not take a bit of banter you soon learnt .

I take the view that there is room for everything on the forum, as long as the tail doesn't say the dog if you see what I mean.

If there is a subject I'm not interested in I just move on.

20 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Boy we have gone a bit dramatic. So much for a light hearted banter filled pages. Mark if you read this don't take things to heart. This is a club forum and there should be room for everyone, even dare i say john! 😉. Shall we make a place for everything and keep everything in its place. I used to love working on the building sites in the eighties , if you could not take a bit of banter you soon learnt .

Hi Mathew 

alls ok ... lesson learned hope I’ll be forgiven 

love the title “my sense of humour” 

Im going to move on and just be a normal member no more silly posts. Love triumphs too much even if I may not of shown it ... too many experts on here lol I’ll concentrate on the real things my beloved vit and his resto.... 

12 hours ago, Mark Seniac said:

Hi Mathew 

alls ok ... lesson learned hope I’ll be forgiven 

love the title “my sense of humour” 

Im going to move on and just be a normal member no more silly posts. Love triumphs too much even if I may not of shown it ... too many experts on here lol I’ll concentrate on the real things my beloved vit and his resto.... 

Of course! Enthusiasm is always welcome. Personally I enjoyed some of the posts (not the Euro one tho... :) ) so if you're keeping any, the quiz ones are excellent.

8 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Of course! Enthusiasm is always welcome. Personally I enjoyed some of the posts (not the Euro one tho... :) ) so if you're keeping any, the quiz ones are excellent.

Are you just saying that cause you won loads of them lol ... ummmmmmm🤔

2 minutes ago, Mark Seniac said:

As a side of forum distraction ok, as an in your face relentless assault no. Your find whats this car part well replied to. Where as un related to cars or triumphs less so, as this is a triumph car forum.

17 hours ago, Mark Seniac said:

No, it's because I have too much free time and can check back more often that some... :) That's definitely an unfair advantage.

• 3 months later...

Hopefully the forum will settle down a bit after the recent spat. I for my ramblings apologise if i have gone a bit over the top. I can only say i have been layed up the last three weeks. Going out of my mind with boredom and frustration in not being able to do anything. Just starting to move about again with another hospital visit Monday. 

2 hours ago, Mathew said:

I for my ramblings apologise if i have gone a bit over the top. 

We all do, or most of us anyway. As the man says: let he who is without sin cast the first stone... :)

5zawdmihw131ubpljyzpfo74i.320x240x49.gif.55d22c2f6642ee3ba402d97b49252cfb.gif

Kirk, I recognise, but the Riot Squad is a bit undermanned...