Jump to content

Retro radio fitting


Recommended Posts

I know exactly what you want but can't find a link, its a Din D to Din E adaptor plate that has springs on the side to hold it in the rectangle hole.


Best I could suggest is buying a blanking plate (above) and then cutting the square nose and round spindles out, the Radio face plate will cover the holes if you cut them oversized...  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...