Looking for Vitesse 2 litre ODE 57G

iansl2000

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Ian. 

My x husband, Mark Sheedy bought Ode (as we called him) off you in September 96. Unfortunately we parted ways in 2007. 
He was maintained (road worthy) up till this point, having given Ode new wheels and roof. After we parted Ode lay document in Mark’s garage for 5 years till he sold Ode in 2013. 
Unfortunately, Mark told me since he lost the details to the guy he sold Ode to in South East London. Mark know this guy had Ode for around three years but might have sold Ode on for parts. 

My guess is to contact the DVLA stating that you were one of the cars  original owners and you are trying to trace Ode. 

If you have any further joy can you contact me please as Mark and I would like to know what has happed to Ode. 

I’ll leave you with my e-mail address, so you can contact me directly. 

fjmiddleton@icloud.com

Regards Fiona. 

1 hour ago, Fiona JM said:

Hi Ian. 

My x husband, Mark Sheedy bought Ode (as we called him) off you in September 96. Unfortunately we parted ways in 2007. 
He was maintained (road worthy) up till this point, having given Ode new wheels and roof. After we parted Ode lay document in Mark’s garage for 5 years till he sold Ode in 2013. 
Unfortunately, Mark told me since he lost the details to the guy he sold Ode to in South East London. Mark know this guy had Ode for around three years but might have sold Ode on for parts. 

My guess is to contact the DVLA stating that you were one of the cars  original owners and you are trying to trace Ode. 

If you have any further joy can you contact me please as Mark and I would like to know what has happed to Ode. 

I’ll leave you with my e-mail address, so you can contact me directly. 

fjmiddleton@icloud.com

Regards Fiona. 

Hi Fiona

Wow!, I thought posting in the first place was  a one in a million chance in getting a reply but that shows what I know.

The dates you've given seem to tie in with the last V5 issued and the car is SORN at the moment, although how thorough people are at notifying the DVLA of the SORN/scrapping status I don't know.

Many thanks for taking the time to reply and if I find out any more or course I'll contact you.

Thanks again

ian