Free side entry cap for 25D distributor and Triumph Spitfire oil cooler pipes

jagnut66

Hi, 

I have a couple of items that need new homes. So they are free to anyone on here that needs them.

Firstly a good working side entry 25D distributor cap, I replaced it with a top entry version when I snagged one of its leads. Up to that point it was working fine, however my preference is for the top entry cap with push fit leads, so I took the opportunity to change both and it is now gathering dust and going spare. The old leads have been removed and binned.

Secondly a pair of Triumph Spitfire oil cooler pipes, these are brand new. They came as part of a kit but are not long enough to reach where I have sited the cooler on my Herald, so having replaced them with longer (MG Midget) pipes these are now also gathering dust and going spare.

Neither will be required by myself.

The distributor cap is a small item and therefore can be completely FOC, I will just need the name, address and postcode of anyone interested. 

The oil cooler pipes will need a bigger box, so, if anyone is interested, I would just ask that you cover the postage for these.

Best wishes,

Mike.