More Painting.

PeteH

Hi

The 13/60. is a multitude of colours almost "Josephs coat" in fact, although it was originally white. Thinking about the final colour, and the fact that the interior is Trimmed Black. I am being persuaded towards one of the Blue`s. This being the case I obtained a rattle can of Valencia Blue. However for my taste, the finished result will be darker than I want and with a more green finish.

February 2018 Courier (428). had a 13/60 on the front cover. In a Blue which I think will be somewhere near what I want. Question, Does anyone know definitively what this colour is?. It`s definitely Not Valencia. More toward the Mid blue seen on a few 2000`s. Maybe Wedgwood?.

Pete

23 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Then test to see its what you want prior to buying a large amount.

That was the object of buying just one can from Club shop👍. Glad I did, `cos SWMBO gave it the 👎. I`ve seen a nice blue on a 2000/2500 Estate on here recently, but don`t know what that colour is?. As I`ve already made some mod`s to the car, PAS and MX5 Seats for starters, so originality is not my primary concern. Just getting a nice usable classic.

Pete

Talking of "nice" Blue`s. I saw a BMW (5 series? Spit!) yesterday which was a gorgeous "electric" blue slightly deeper than Mathews 2500. More to the point It was pointed out to me By Mrs H, so she obviously "approves".

Pete