Can't quickly get to the last post anymore

I used to be able to click on the RHS of screen "author and X min or hour ago' ago which immediately sent me to the last post, it doesn't work anymore, sometimes the action now sends me right back to the originating post which can be pages back, or to a post say 5 from the last post, where it sends me appears to have no rhyme or reason.

The problem exists even if I'm using my iphone, ipad, or computer access via Microsoft Edge, so it appears to be my set up on the forum, I've scanned around the forum page and can't find any appropriate settings options, mind you with computers I can bu***r anything up!

Can anyone point me in the right direction please it's very frustrating. 

Peter T

the only blue dot is 3 dots giving report or share, which doesn't give any format options,

I can't see a star anywhere on the screen of topics/headings.

Kevin if I click on "follow" it advises "Follow Can't quickly get to the last post anymore" is this a possible issue

Peter T

24 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Android phone, no blue dot to left of headings! Maybe only there if there is a new post, all mine read at the moment.

Correct, blue dot or star turns grey and becomes inactive once the post is read.  It’s a star if you have posted in the thread and a dot if you haven’t 

• Thanks 1

Frustrating isn't it esp if there's 17 pages, up to a couple of days ago I just clicked on the last post x min or y hrs ago and was there, What have I touched?

New to the set up is the top posters on the subject I'm looking at which takes up the right hand side of the page, it wasn't there before!