Don't knock this forum...!

No matter what faults we may have on this forum, and they're few and far between, don't knock it. There's worse out there.

I've spent hours working on the power steering system of a Freelander and needed a bit of help as to how things go together so tried a few Landrover forums. I'm sure there were a few posts in between the links, popups, ads for Subarus and Gawd knows what else - and this is between EVERY post - but they were hard to make out. Sometimes I actually lost the thread between posts. Someone referred me to a photo and I couldn't even find it. I know I find huge signature photos, and long posts about every rally and show someone ever took part in, at the end of every message a bit wearing, but this was extreme. Every two seconds there was another popup for some stupid product or other and if you clicked on the small 'X' to remove it, you went to another site entirely. Eventually I gave up.

Please, guys, make sure we never follow suit.

507603067_ScreenShot2021-11-19at15_47_43.thumb.png.ee896c436a1a5a1f7226ee83e404dbcc.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 15.48.14.png

• Thanks 1

No, the "wheel kickers", where the one`s who pulled you in your ratty old passion wagon, and proceeded to kick tyres and list all the things wrong before issuing a caution about not exceeding the limit? and getting the "noisy" Exhaust fixed.  Luckily in the days before breathalyzers where though of🙏.

Pete