Great car meet this morning

cliff.b

3 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Another one missed, where was it and where was it advertised so others could have joined in?

Mathew, join this Facebook group to find out what's being organised. There is normally a static meet and a drive out (2 events) every week in the warmer months, slightly less when not so warm Screenshot_20220227-131636.thumb.png.96f901d65c06aa12d30b84cc4df72fd8.png

Slept overnight there a couple of times, when out of hours on the tacho. Really Decent "Truckers Breakfast" (Or was?)👍. Hope they have resurfaced the Parking Area. it was like a bomb site back then.

The Sibson Inn , just up the road, hosted our  family party for the millenium. some occupied the rooms, we camped in the R-V. good night had by all----hic!.

Pete

O M G. Mk1 Consul, and in the same "beige" as the one I had!. And Cortina Mklll Estate!, Ours was red but vynyl roof and all.!!!!. Carried a Mirror Dinghy upon the roof and towed a 14ft Caravan behind!. Notice the "Mod"s turned up!. No "ted`s" (Rockers) on bikes though?.👍🤣

Ahhh! Memories?.

Pete

2 minutes ago, PeteH said:

O M G. Mk1 Consul, and in the same "beige" as the one I had!. And Cortina Mklll Estate!, Ours was red but vynyl roof and all.!!!!. Carried a Mirror Dinghy upon the roof and towed a 14ft Caravan behind!. Notice the "Mod"s turned up!. No "ted`s" (Rockers) on bikes though?.👍🤣

Yes, bikes as well. Didn't see any fighting though.

At least not by the time I left lol

• Thanks 1

As there has been some interest in learning when this group are meeting up I will post details of anything I hear of on the "Other Events" page, if that is acceptable?

As I explained previously, it is not a club but has 800+ followers, many of who turn up at the meets and drives which are centered on Peterborough or in a radius of up to about 60 miles.

Typically 2 events a week, every week and the few I have attended attracted 50+ classic vehicles.