GT6 triple weber manifold

DrKai

Does anyone know if there is any performance difference in the straight TR6 vs stepped gt6 triple weber manifold? I'm thinking straighter airflow etc.

The one piece front end, I was originally going to use, allowed clearance of the straight manifold with rearward engine as it is. However I've decided I prefer the look of the original front end which fouls the front carb and throttle linkage minimally. I am happy to add a small bulge if there is a performance/ other gain otherwise will stump up for the correct item.

Thanks

Kai

If you're going to buy triple Webers why not go the next step with Jenvey Heritage (Weber lookalike) throttle bodies. Yes overall more expensive with ecu etc but if you're inclined to put your hand deep in your pocket then in my opinion that's the way to would go and keep a classic look. 

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the day I ran the 2.5 PI engine in my GT6,  This fitted fine, bar the distributor where I had to loose the rev counter drive. so why not use the PI intake and just update with electric injectors and a fuel rail. Perhaps the PI intake is hard to find? Just an idea as would have the same performance yet <<<<<£