Missing contributions to a thread?

I started a thread about misfire. I added a new comment but it does not appear. Later, someone added a response to it but I can’t see that, either. I received an email notification so can read the first sentence but when I click on the “Go to this post” button the two comments are missing. Bizarre. Any ideas?

it is there  / here 

the forum was down for a short while sunday  am  maybe they are lost in the gap some how 

i find there are times especially on my laptop that replies are stuck in the editor and you think you have uploaded a reply but  its still lurking un posted 

Pete

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Pete.  Yes, that is the thread but there are two contributions missing.  I replied to your last post and Mathew replied to it.  Neither are shown within the thread.  Weird.

Did you say something rude or defamatory? :o

Kevin has the power to delete. 

Or something may have gone wrong with the delete mechanism, gone a bit random?

Doug

I also regularly having problems posting, usually on WiFi, not desktop, where I click on submit reply and it sits there waiting for another press. ... Indeed the same thing has just happened with this post.

11 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

Did you say something rude or defamatory? :o

Kevin has the power to delete. 

Or something may have gone wrong with the delete mechanism, gone a bit random?

Doug

Nothing to do with me, but Invision were performing maintenance to the complete forum system yesterday (not just ours) and that could have caused a loss if postings made during the maintenance.

https://status.invisioncommunity.com