SOE Leatherhead

Will valuations be available on Saturday and Sunday?

I have two cars that need valuing but can't get them both there on one day....   Mind you, if there is any rain forecast, I'll only bring the one that actually has a roof!

I went on Sunday last time and as a new AO got trained to do valuations. They seemed to be going on all the time, 3 or 4 CoM members were there along with Bern and assorted AOs, all of whom can do it.

Doug

31 minutes ago, mark powell said:

Will valuations be available on Saturday and Sunday?

I have two cars that need valuing but can't get them both there on one day....   Mind you, if there is any rain forecast, I'll only bring the one that actually has a roof!

Never stopped me taking two to the mile of triumphs. That did take a friend driving , not a magic teleport

2 hours ago, Mathew said:

Never stopped me taking two to the mile of triumphs. That did take a friend driving , not a magic teleport

Billy - no - mates here..!  Teleport would be handy! 

15 minutes ago, Mathew said:

Not much of a challenge for the triumph limbo team.

Motorised Limbo?. Do the Convertibles get advantage?.😁

Pete

30 minutes ago, PeteH said:

Motorised Limbo?. Do the Convertibles get advantage?.😁

Pete

Well in stevenage there was a car park in the centre of town that the spitfire could crawl under the beam to get out! Top down of course. 

Great Day at Leatherhead today, due to the glorious weather the field was heaving with people and cars. I took my 13/60 for the first time, then went down the coast afterwards, really sunburnt forehead. Car never missed a beat which pleased me as its only done 1500 miles on the new engine and never been on the motorway with this engine before. I didn`t want to go on a smart motorway and have it die in a Live lane.

Steve