New shop manager

Triumph948

Hi All I would like to introduce you to our new full time club shop manager Julian Rowell.

Julian has a life time of experience working in the motor industry and i am sure will be a great asset to the TSSC

Once he is settled in he will be contributing to the forum and I’m sure will be listening to your questions and wants with interest

image.thumb.jpeg.419f95440b25273d3eb3cceff492fb8c.jpeg

• Like 2

Doug - Julian & Sandy.... I think that only us members of a certain age will pick up on that one. Do you remember the final episode with the turnaround...Julia and Sandra.

Yes Julian, this is a mad house...welcome..now stop reading this a get some work done!!!!!

On 11/05/2022 at 11:28, Pete Lewis said:

back to the shop   .....support it  

Angie is planning to retire towards the end of the season afaik      a day that needs a celebration 

Pete

Celebration yes, but will still a sad loss to the club.

Angie was in her usual buoyant, chirpy form at the recent South of England Meet running the club stall.  Greeting new members with a smile and much 'explaining' of stuff and how things work and never saw her take a seat throughout the hours I was there.  She will be at Classic Le Mans as usual this year.

Dick  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2022 at 11:08, dougbgt6 said:

Old News!

I placed Julian's first shop order with him a week ago.  (Tried very hard not to tell him my name was Sandy, I expect he get's that a lot)

More interestingly what's happened to Bern and Angie?

Doug

Hi Angie will retire soon after Stafford this year, we will be having a thank you party at Stafford in August 

Bernard has now gone down to part time hours and only looks after the Courier and insurance valuations after many years of fantastic service to the Tssc 

As a club we will miss both of them and we  will make sure all the knowledge is not lost.

• Thanks 2

Angie has been an absolute mainstay in all my years as Devon A - nothing has ever been too much trouble for her.  She will be so so missed when she finally retires but we should all be so very grateful for all she has done.  Bernard too - the Courier is a brilliant magazine, and he has had so many roles within the Club over the years.  He is still doing valuations so we will still have regular contact with him!

What brilliant people we have had at HQ for so many years.  They will both be very hard acts to replicate.

• Like 3