Oh crap he's back

yes for a bit i'm back 

returned from Canada after many years and by the end of the year I'll be in the states .

old member ,very active on the old forum and supported many members cars across multiple clubs .and not just Triumph !

from giving triumph support across multiple countries ,the TSSC is a over priced dinosaur in comparison to others . most groups of enthusiast are recognized by a variety of suppliers offering discounts .

club shops are a waste selling pens and key fobs don't keep the lights on .,in this modern world of tech , magazines are bog roll alternatives .

most know me for straight talk , snowflakes ,Karen's ,the woke all run hide ,complain to others when  they don't  like the response 

i don't care if your a volunteer or a paid member of staff  ,I'm very much a do your job or ...... off .

across the continents I've worked on cars back to 1908 and values in excess of $45 million.  this includes the very 1st production Rolls Royce silver ghost to a re body of a  1962 Ferrari 250 gto .

for work I'm a 'forklift ' engineer   _ parts ,service and manufacture  the industry falls under critical infrastructure ,we're the people that carried on working while everyone sat a home during covid ,if we didn't work then all medical suppliers would have closed !! .

Marine background as well .

mick 

herts and beds