Mechanic/Garage North Leicestershire

Can anyone recommend a good place to take my mk3 spitfire for service, parts etc?

I am thinking of going to PD motors on slater street in Leicester but only because I don't know of anywhere else.

Thoughts?

Oh right. You'll have to excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure what you mean? I have contacted hq in Lubenham as they are South Leicestershire and I'm North but no joy.

I have asked the question a few times now in different places and I am still none the wiser which I find surprising as it's quite a straight forward question!

Your 2x nearest geographical Area Meetings, bearing in mind you are in N.Leics, is either the Leicester & Rutland Area Group which meet at Thurnby LE7 or the Notts Area Group which meet at the Mansfield Town FC NG18. Other than that I cannot see anything else form the Area Directory that fits around your location; bearing in mind you are thinking of taking your car to a garage in Leicester then I would suggest that Thurnby is the better of the two.

Note the TSSC Website tab at the top of this thread and click on that. On opening that page, look down the L/H column and you will see Area Directory / Area News - that is where you will find your local area Triumph group along with contact numbers, meeting venue and the monthly date for the Area Organiser / Meetings.

You are correct, it is a simple Q and I have tried to assist by giving you the simple A regarding local area meetings, as per my initial reply - hopefully the above will deal with your enquiry in full.

Good luck.