Red G T 6 mark 3 Reg OKP694M

Cineman1948

I am the original owner of the Red G T 6 mark 3 Reg OKP694M purchased in January 1974 from the dealer in Chatham Kent. I sold it in 1978/79 and would love to see it again.

If the current owner or anyone who knows the current owner would not mid getting in touch with me, I can be emailed at pbd145@btinternet.com 

43 minutes ago, Cineman1948 said:

I am the original owner of the Red G T 6 mark 3 Reg OKP694M purchased in January 1974 from the dealer in Chatham Kent. I sold it in 1978/79 and would love to see it again.

If the current owner or anyone who knows the current owner would not mid getting in touch with me, I can be emailed at pbd145@btinternet.com 

If you haven't already done so I would suggest posting this request on the various Triumph owners Facebook groups.........social media has such a wide reach nowadays it will definitely help your search. You might also increase the chances of a response if you had some photos of the car from its early days that you could offer to share with the current owner. Good luck.

Ian

Hello,

For a change, it is good to see that such an enquiry may have a degree of success. According to DVSA the vehicle is currently taxed with a MOT, which gives a fighting chance of contact being made.

Regards.

Richard.