Jump to content

Dashboard surround


Recommended Posts

I mean that bit of fibreboard, that mounts the instruments, in some models through a fancy bit of wood veneer.   Over t'Pond, a lady in Los Angeles is restoring a Herald and her fibreboard has a seriously degraded!

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.20.04 PM.jpg


She's asked for help on the Triumph Experience website, but this item is "No Longer Available" from any dealer.     Her correspondents on the TE site have heard of someone making a mould for  GRP replacements.  Has anyone heard of this, or can offere the lady any other help?    Her's is LHD of course, so a spare surround from this side seems unlikely.

If you have any suggestions, please go to https://www.triumphexp.com/forum/herald-and-vitesse-forum.23/dissolving-dashboard.1822504/


(No connection, just wanting to promote Trans-Atlantic cooperation!)


  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...