Is this ok?

I was out at the car this morning messing around looking at various things.  There has always been a knocking sound from the rear when I turn left and sometimes when going straight.  I wondered if it was a wheel bearing, but I have never heard a wheel bearing make this particular sound. In my experience, wheel bearings make a continuous droning sound regardless of how you turn the car.  But this sound goes away when there is weight on that side like when turning right.

I read somewhere about a guy on this forum who went out to replace his wheel bearings only to realize that something was loose causing the noise he was hearing.  

Look at the video for what I found this morning.  Is it a problem?  Is it supposed to move like that? And in the two photos, is that gap supposed to be there or should it all be tighter?

.....Mick.....

Screenshot2024-07-13at1_50_38p.m..png.584f4df871ab94522d6a3da8cc0c3743.png

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 1.52.17 p.m..png

Doesnt look good as thats an anchor point for the vertical link and so will tend to move back and forth particularly when braking. Need to investigate further to see if problem is spring eye rubber bush worn or the spring leaves loose etc...