Triumph GT6 Weekend 2016 St Wendel Germany Sept 30 - Oct 2

John Bonnett

I now have more information on the Event as follows

The event start on 30.9.16 Friday in St Wendel with a come together in Hotel or Pub.
Saturday we drive throug  3 Country Corner , Germany , France and Luxemburg and a small diner in Villa Borg.
Than back to St Wendel and evening diner is in St Wendel and the price is about 25-30,-Euro each Person.
Sunday we all go to Linsler Hof.There is one of the biggest Oldtimer events in Saarland.We have our own area to park.From there some Teams will go home.But i and some ather people will stay till Monday in St Wendel ,because we have Bank Holiday on Monday.
The Hotel we stay is : Le Journal, Schillerstrasse 5-9,66606 St Wendel.
You can google  Villa Burg and Linsler Hof to know how long it is to drive from St Wendel.
If you want to come and stay longer  ,you can drive from the ferry over brüssel to aachen ,leave the motoway near Malmedy ,go to Racetrack of Spa .From  spa is about 150 Km to the Nürburgring ,from there to Cochem is 50 Km and you can drive on the River Mosel .from Cochem is about 130 Km to St wendel.

This will be a really nice trip and a chance to meet up with continental GT6 owners. I'm seriously considering it and anybody else is very welcome to join us.