Opinions, please

Carba1984

Hello everyone, I will try to explain myself with the translator as always, I am thinking of renewing the seats and I really like the original houndstooth covers, I have heard that the ones they sell now have nothing similar to the original factory ones, is that correct? They would be the coarse-grained ones since they are the ones that sell.

Pic of my current seat configuration, I want to change the bottom one, I have the possibility of buying the original factory ones but only the bottom ones, I think it would be ugly to have the backrest worn out and the new lower part, what do you think?

IMG_1324.jpeg

Hi - I hope that one or two of the guys here can offer you some practical advice, knowing you are in Spain the options could be limited, but you do need good advice or help.

To my perspective your options have to be based upon what you want to do with your car in the coming years - if you are not worried about keeping the car factory fresh - you can still keep it nice by replacing the seats with pre used seats or by recovering the seats, either way you are able to chose to have whatever colour or style seats coverings you can get or want - if on the other hand you want the cars original specification then you have to face the fact that you need to invest some serious money getting the seats recovered as close to the original style as you can and that could be costly because you could end up renewing the door cards as well?

E