Black and silver or white number plates for swaps

jagnut66

Hi, 
I have a little collection of old style numberplates on my garage wall, which I have collected over time, as a bit of 'wall art'. 
I was also fortunate enough at the time to be able to find out what cars they came off, as most came from scrap yards or off cars being broken for parts.
However, in amongst them I have two sets of duplicates, namely numberplates for both the front and rear of a car bearing the same number, so therefore I have two (different single plates) I'd like to swap with anyone who may have a similar collection, which also has duplicates in it, or anyone who might like to start one, when (for example) renewing / replacing the old black and silver (or white) numberplates on their car.
As I have two to swap I can help two individuals start their own collection in the latter case.
Obviously there is no title, nor rights to one, with any plates, they are simply for wall (man cave😃) decoration.
If anyone is interested please get in touch.
Best wishes,
Mike.

Think I have two some plates off a Morris minor somewhere, will try & find them next week, can't remember the numbers but the letters are DEL & ending in C so quite nice plates.

Hopefully moving house soon & will be building a new garage for the Herald so some old plates on the wall would be nice, have got a few already including a 70, s Canadian plate & MCO 11 off my old Bentley (previous owner kept the number as it was worth more than the car).

Will contact you if I find them.

Cheers, Steve. 

3 hours ago, Mike Costigan said:

I have a couple of duplicate plates, one black and white, one reflective, that are surplus to requirements; I'm just up the road from you in Warsop, so we cane meet up easily.

Hi,

I'd be interested in the black & white one, as that is what the rest of my collection consists of, so happy to swap one for that. I'll pm you my mobile number.

Best wishes,

Mike.