Not spotted, but would like to!

OliB150

Hi All,

I'm new on here, so apologies if this is wrong, but I couldn't find a better place to put it! Please move if necessary...

I was actually wondering if any of you could help me track down my dad's old Triumph 1.6 Vitesse, which he owned around 1975-1980 with his brother.  The number plate was JPE 279C, it was green with a red interior (which was apparently quite unusual) - I did a DVLA search for it whilst on the phone to him and its come up that it's still taxed and MOT'd, so it's got to be somewhere!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Oli

Hello Darren,

Thanks for forwarding Oli's request.  

Hello Oli, I do not have any info on JPE 279C. You are correct that  green with a red interior was unusual. JPE 279C is a Surrey registration.

What I can do is put a request in the Vtesse reg column for info, if you agree to this.

Merry Christmas

Dave

Hello Oli,

The Vitesse Reg Column is contained in the TSSC Mag called the Courier. It covers articles and information relevant to the Vitesse. There is a column in the courier for most models of Triumph. I will put your request for info in the Feb2016 edition and if I get any feedback I will send it on to you. Could you send me your email address direct to - vitesse@tssc.org.uk.

Happy New Year,

Dave

• 1 month later...