Herts and Beds Blow The Cobwebs Run March 26th

Pete Lewis

please note date had to be moved a week   from19th to the 26th

Pete

Hello all  , here is our first seasons run to Blow the Cobwebbs away and start our season of monthly runs and outings   let me know if you are going to join us  March 19th

its not easy to get the calendar sorted as too many places of interest are either not open or need pre booking which is all a bit difficult.

here is a simple run we start at our Pub the Raven in Hexton   ( SG5 3JB)  at 10.30 am for a coffee and comfort break before we start at 11am  for a 37 mile tootle around the local countryside

We terminate back at the Raven where you can have a drink or if possible book a meal expect to return around 12.30 ish

if you want to book a meal  please do it yourself    Sundays will be busy  you need to book  mention  triumph club in the booking comments so we all sit near

Pub location                https://goo.gl/maps/UoV1w1Dh2ty6t37P7

Rough route                 https://goo.gl/maps/PCc6V5ySYm71qw8C9

Raven booking           Book now! | Emery Inns

please let me know if you hope to join us   ( i have booked in for 1.30pm)

Peter

TSSC herts and beds AO

01582 750943

• Pete Lewis changed the title to Herts and Beds Blow The Cobwebs Run March 26th
  • 4 weeks later...

we are ready for this the weather is looking a bit of chance a odd shower bit that wont put us off  

a good few cars good company  and the idea of a good sunday lunch is looming  ( you dont have to eat ) 

so its MOTsaturday  top the tank up clean the screen and we ready to GO 

and if you cant do the run its also club Noggin and Natter evening on Monday 27th  8pm at the Raven Hexton SG5 3JB

Pete

well a showery day out with  my 2000   Paul (Gully's)  GT6  Barry's mIV  Phil's  TR5  Simon & Trudy in the MR2 and surprise   Rafael up from London in his spitty 

for his first visit to a wet Bedfordshire club run  .

he did some puddle dunking on the way in and we had to dry out the dizzy cap to get him  started  but a good 40mile run   dodging puddles and pot holes

and 7 for lunch  and now the suns come out   

Pete

• Like 1