Spitfire 1500 Lower Wishbone Brackets

I have a spitfire 1500 and I need to buy lower wishbone brackets with longer studs going through the chassis rail so that when I shim them there is ample thread for the nut. In particular I need the rear bracket to have a longer stud. 

Does anyone know where I can get them, I have seen them advertised before, but seem unable to track any down now ?

John

I am inducing some negative camber in the suspension, and in doing a set of measurements note that the castor angle is only just 2 degrees on the near side wheel. 4 degrees on the off side.

In calculating the shimming to push it back to the correct 4 degrees I think there is just enough thread on the stud, however, to be sure if I can get ones with longer studs I would.

I have changed the front springs from 167lb from moss ( for a 1500 spitfire ), to 180 lb from SC parts. The former had 12 coils and a shorter free length, 7.5 inches when compressed, but were coil bound. The 180 lb are 8 inches when compressed and have 11 coils. The car now drives much better. However, the new springs, even after settling have induced some positive camber and I want to push it back to negative. 

John