Jump to content

Front wing moulding where meets tub


Recommended Posts

The strengthener is a separate panel that stretches up into the bonnet top area. It is available from the usual suppliers. Alternatively, if the ones on your bonnet are good, carefully grind the wing back edge until the crimped-over flange breaks off - there should only be a couple of small braze-welds to grind through. The new wing will then crimp round the strengthener, just like fitting door skins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...