Replying to posts

Robin

I can't seem to use the 'quote' function when using an iPad ( works fine on my PC) - anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Robin

Just had a similar problem from a desktop in that my reply seems to have been installed within the quote... as if the quote was not operating properly.

Yet trying it gain on another post its ok, as is this one.

Just had a similar problem from a desktop in that my reply seems to have been installed within the quote... as if the quote was not operating properly.

Yet trying it gain on another post its ok, as is this one.

When you click the quote button, the cursor should appear just below the quoted text, but outside the quote box.

If it appears inside the quote box, have you accidentally clicked the mouse a second time ?

When you click the quote button, the cursor should appear just below the quoted text, but outside the quote box.

If it appears inside the quote box, have you accidentally clicked the mouse a second time ?

Possibly did click a second time, my net connection is slooooowwww,. 1.4mb download at best so sometimes it seems like something has not happened so it gets another click to "boot" it along !

It just happened the once, seems ok now..... :unsure:

Interesting - when I click the quote button on my ipad, the cursor moves to the end of the quote but within the quote box, not outside.