One Owner Vitesse for sale

Gary Flinn

What about this very original One Owner Vitesse 2 Litre Convertible recently listed on E-Bay and the Car and Classic site

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185983902303?hash=item2b4d81225f:g:ttkAAOSwT4Fkruio

Does anyone know the car?

I'm very tempted to arrange a viewing (If its not already sold that is) but the car is miles away from me and I'm not the greatest fan of Conifer Green.

Gary

Hi if it’s the same seller, I went after a steel front valence he had on e-bay, before lockdowns. He wanted far more than what it was worth. I think he does a bit (lot?) of dealing on the side?

Pete

• Like 1

On 18/07/2023 at 19:05, PeteH said:

Hi if it’s the same seller, I went after a steel front valence he had on e-bay, before lockdowns. He wanted far more than what it was worth. I think he does a bit (lot?) of dealing on the side?

Pete

Pete

Yes, he's sold a number of Vitesse's in the past and operates under the name Hampshire County Classics (HCC).

I have had no dealings with him personally, if the car was a later Mk2 Model in Royal or Valencia Blue (My favourite Model/Colours) I would be down there viewing it for sure.

The car is also listed on the Car and Classic Website, it's probably been snapped up by now, there can't be many more (If any) one owner Vitesse's left now. 

Gary

Edited by Gary Flinn

23 hours ago, Gary Flinn said:

Pete

Yes, he's sold a number of Vitesse's in the past and operates under the name Hampshire County Classics (HCC).

I have had no dealings with him personally, if the car was a later Mk2 Model in Royal or Valencia Blue (My favourite Model/Colours) I would be down there viewing it for sure.

The car is also listed on the Car and Classic Website, it's probably been snapped up by now, there can't be many more (If any) one owner Vitesse's left now. 

Gary

Been taken off E-Bay, anyway. But It was the 2L. with overdrive. Just a Tad pricey IMHO.

Pete

• Like 1

On 21/07/2023 at 09:34, PeteH said:

Been taken off E-Bay, anyway. But It was the 2L. with overdrive. Just a Tad pricey IMHO.

Pete

It would appear to have sold, it's not listed on the Car and Classic site now either?

Not at all surprised its sold t.b.h., it looked a very straight car.

Gary