Trying to find the old Club Vitesse Convertible

Gary Flinn

I was wondering if anyone knows who currently owns the White Vitesse convertible previously owned by Bill Sunderland and then the TSSC, Registration number DLA 282J

It is a well know car and was sold about 5 years ago at Auction, I've been told by Chris at the Club it was subsequently sold on again and they don't know its current owner or location.

It is currently taxed, as anyone spotted it recently?

Gary 

DLA282J.thumb.jpg.f2ab49ef595de996263bc91d897b019c.jpg

Edited by Gary Flinn
spelling

it was initially bought by Phil and Llinda King  one of my herts and beds locals but got sold on after a short time to fund a S100 Jag 

Phil has since passed away and i dont have a contact for Linda 

so it was very local but no idea where it is now , i might get contact with Linda but its a bit emotive right now 

we have a joint Jag /Triumph BBQ an Idea started by Phil  last year but he never made it , our next is august 21st if Linda attends  i will ask 

Pete

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

it was initially bought by Phil and Llinda King  one of my herts and beds locals but got sold on after a short time to fund a S100 Jag 

Phil has since passed away and i dont have a contact for Linda 

so it was very local but no idea where it is now , i might get contact with Linda but its a bit emotive right now 

we have a joint Jag /Triumph BBQ an Idea started by Phil  last year but he never made it , our next is august 21st if Linda attends  i will ask 

Pete

Pete

Ok thanks for the update,  I was wondering if it may be for sale?

Gary

• 4 weeks later...