Herald, adding seat belt anchor points

My Herald has not reinforcement at the seat belt bolt points.

I am guessing the belts were added  sometime after they became available, and the bolts at the shoulder just thread into the B pillar top,

and the rear belt shoulder point is just bolted through the parcel shelf with a nut.

The bolts in the floor also had nothing.

My question is, how do I get reinforcement in behind the upper section B pillars for the front seat belt system.

It's not the best place for seatbelts in any case, but Triumph did what they could - in the early convertible the belts use a two-bolt anchor at the B-post that sits sideways across the rear trim panel, bolted diagonally at two places.

You can see the mounting holes in this photo at the B-post, they haven't been used here and the belt goes right back to the wheelarch but it's the three holes to the left, the belt uses the larger top and bottom only with the small centre one for the trim clip. The actual belt bracket is the bottom right of the Quickfit range photo, and angles across the two holes.

triumph-VITESSE-front-rear-black-seat-belts-3915575438.jpg.048f9ecd14e77e7d26cb4f9348297d7b.jpg Screenshot2024-05-06at15_12_04.png.113da07863dd363d8cb81470e62678f7.png

On my 13/60 a PO has simply drilled the front face of the B-post and bolted through in the dimpled area where there appears to be a blanking plug in the photo, but the washers he used will give no protection at all, so I've shaped and fitted a large and solid reinforcement running the entire way down behind - it will have to pull the entire B-post out of the floor before the belt moves. The metal alone is NOT strong enough at this point.