Spitfire MK3 Hub Puller

Darren123

Hi.

If anyone out there has the recommended Triumph rear hub puller that they would be willing to sell or lease, please let me know. I am in Northampton and will be happy to travel to collect.

Many thanks,

Darren.

Many thanks for the update Pete. Thanks also to Graham in Nottingham.

It looks as though I may have found one to purchase. I'm due to collect it next week so I will send an update.

Darren. 

its wise to always used the approved puller

others will end up with the hub flanges getting distorted and then they need a lathe to reskim the face 

and some hubs just pop off by gravity and others fight you all night 

any stubborn hubs best left under tension overnight and you find a seriously stuck one has dropped on the floor 

pete

I have purchased a four stud rear hub puller and it is of the highest quality and is approved. Many thanks again to Pete and Graham for their offers and advice. I shall now set to work on removing my rear hubs.

Of course, my rear hub puller is now available to anyone in the Northants or wider area who wishes to borrow it.

Darren.

if you contemplate loaning it out  do take precautions,  even your best friend can turn into a gorilla and wreck these 

as said if its often a pig , load it up and walk away  and it will pop off overnight 

pete

Edited by Pete Lewis