Christmas carols

NeilF

I was persuaded to go to my local bowls club carol sing along last night.

The first song was Hark the HERALD angels sing, and this line was followed by 'join the TRIUMPH of the skies'. I thought that I could enjoy the evening more if I could pull out some more relevant lines.

Ding dong merrily on high got another with GLORIA hosana in excelcis.

Then that was it, not a SPITFIRE or GT6 mentioned.

Could I have missed anything. At least it made the carol singing more entertaining.

Happy Christmas everyone, 

NeilF

Not much of a carol reference, simply a reminder that we need to push harder, but "Moses coming 4th in his Triumph" is not the sort of press we're wanting! So, fellow celebrants, we need to up the ante a touch. Of course, we ought to remember that "O Come all Ye Faithful" definitely refers to "joyful and Triumphant" ... 

Try as I might, I too am battling to find reference to GT6s ... which does sadden me somewhat as GT6s are my first love ...

I was persuaded to go to my local bowls club carol sing along last night.

The first song was Hark the HERALD angels sing, and this line was followed by 'join the TRIUMPH of the skies'. I thought that I could enjoy the evening more if I could pull out some more relevant lines.

Ding dong merrily on high got another with GLORIA hosana in excelcis.

Then that was it, not a SPITFIRE or GT6 mentioned.

Could I have missed anything. At least it made the carol singing more entertaining.

Happy Christmas everyone, 

NeilF