My new ‘81 tr7 dhc!!

HWADD

Hi folks!!

This is my new TR7 DHC!! I bought it last October and took delivery of it November. I think he is great he is in navy blue with white stripes down the side, with tr7 badges at the rear, Harris Mann 40th anniversary badges on the front wings and has a stainless steel boot rack. Push button dash. Loads of original parts fitted including all new uprated suspension and poly bushes. Vented brake kit and Uprated Master Cyl & Servo. New rad with electric fan, electronic ignition. Full stainless sports system including tubular manifold and KN air filters. Recent timing chain. Period 14 inch alloy wheels. New carpet set. Large history file including a recent invoice from them for over £7k. Car came with a new MOT and engine service ready to enjoy!!

Pretty good ay!!

SAM_7492%20(Small)_small.JPG SAM_7493%20(Small)_small.JPG SAM_7496%20(Small)_small.JPG

HUGH

2F242F5D-F9CB-4A2C-A900-09520606A1C9.jpeg

7FC2DDDF-B7F8-4CD2-BAFC-DEFE3D73497D.jpeg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi folks,

Many thanks!!For the nice compliments on my new(ish) acquisition!! Unfortunately the headgasket went only a couple weeks after I bought him!! But I suppose that’s just the risk you take with these old cars!! There’s probably not much chance of it happening again!! But I’m quite tempted to flog my lovely MGF trophy for an even nicer GT6 MKII(in white)!! Does anybody know where I could get hold of one?!! 

HUGH