Aerials

NickT

Hi all. I'm refitting the rear seat into my vitesse convertible. I've put the side panels and back in. Does the seat have to push back so it goes over the front edge lip,where the carpet is. It's in but sitting about an inch forward of the lip. Do I need to put the bottom in first and the push the back part down. All seems a bit tight in there. Cheers Nick 

Hi all. I,very git a new extending aerial that fit in the back wing into boot as was there b4. The problem is it's about 2 inches longer than the 1 that came out and hits the inner wheel arch. Dies anyone know where I can get a shorter aerial. Cheers Nick 

It does that; remember to clear the editor before posting a new reply. I do it all the time and have to edit.

Do you know what length you require? Search eBay or the like for classic car aerial and there are hundreds, so it's only a case of making sure it's short enough to fit inside your rear wing.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-car-aerial-retractable-4-sections-classic-car/254260003885?hash=item3b3313c42d:g:kHMAAOSwqEJc~rGG