Hello from Shropshire

Hi All - great to take the first step and become part of the Triumph six family! - Really hoping to find a great Fixed Head Vitesse 2litre from 66 onwards

I would be grateful if anyone is aware of a good'un, please do let me know 

All the best

Paul

1 hour ago, Paul H said:

Welcome to the forum . Check out the TSSC website . There’s one on there . https://www.tssc.org.uk/tssc/classifieds_cfs.asp

Paul 

Thanks Paul - will certainly take a look. I understand Milestone Classics has a 1964 about to be posted with 20K mileage from new - apparently well known in dark blue below - though this could be anyones! 

96854053_2650680675210246_8394549391469314048_n.jpg

1 hour ago, yorkshire_spam said:

Welcome! If I had space for a third Triumph I'd be looking for a fixed head Vitesse too! 

This will be my first as have a few fords and a VW camper so will go well together 🙂

5 minutes ago, Paul31 said:

This will be my first as have a few fords and a VW camper so will go well together 🙂

I'd love a T2 VW, but sadly so many other people would too - so out of my price bracket. I run a Spitfire 1500 for fun and a Dolomite as my daily driver and for classic car events where the kids can be bothered to come along. If the kids give up coming to stuff I'd consider changing the Dolomite for a Vitesse though.