CoM on Forum

Roger

I mentioned the possibility to use @mention as a way to get attention from CoM here on this forum. However, I noticed when I searched in the “Members” section that if you use “+More search options” and filter “CoM Member” then you get zero result. Is Chris @Triumph948 really the only member of CoM registered on this forum? If not, can "group" for these persons be changed from “member” to “CoM Member”? It would of course also help If these people mentioned their names & (club) title instead of nicknames in the member profile. Just a thought…

/Roger

CoM_Search.png.753c48f3491f627342a63bd42fea7a82.png

Roger,

Most of the CoM members are members of the Forum, and their accounts are tagged as "Com member", but its as a secondary group, and not their main group.

The search doesn't seem to find them because "Com Member" is their secondary group, rather than primary group.

The same applies if you search "moderators" for me, as my primary group is "administrators", so I dont show up in a "moderators" search, even though "moderator" is my secondary group 

The CoM members who are on the forum are Chris Gunby (Triumph948),  Nigel Hill (Nigel Hill), Tom Hartley (Tom Hartley), and Jane Rowley (Jane)

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Roger said:

Thanks for clarifying Kevin. I would suggest to change COM members primary group to "CoM Member", and "Member" as their secondary group.

That's what I intend to do once I work out how to swap the group order around without accidentally deleting their account.

• Thanks 1