Making the most of it

cliff.b

What a great week of unseasonably warm and sunny weather🌞

Determined to make the most of it so out on Tuesday for a 30 mile run to nowhere in particular. 

Met an old friend for lunch on Wednesday at Duxford and covered another 60 miles. He was going to bring his e-type, first time out this year, but he couldn't start it. Fuel pump he thinks. I told him he should have bought a decent car and took him for a short spin in my Spitty to show him what he is missing out on lol.

Yesterday, joined a magical mystery classic car drive. No idea where we were going but after a couple of hours driving through glorious Leicestershire countryside I had to head for home as I was now 60 miles away. So over 120 miles covered in total.

I might go out again shortly and if not, definitely tomorrow. Will probably have covered 300 miles over the week.IMG_20220324_132510_983.thumb.jpg.72a0fab34ad7393a33a470ed188985af.jpg

4 minutes ago, cliff.b said:

Yesterday, joined a magical mystery classic car drive. No idea where we were going but after a couple of hours driving through glorious Leicestershire countryside I had to head for home as I was now 60 miles away. So over 120 miles covered in total.

Looks like a great day out. This weather should be enjoyed while it lasts - see the forecast for next week! 

A friend of my mothers went for a week to the coast, 70 miles away, back in the 1970s and took a Mystery Bus Trip... back to his own home town. He never lived that one down.

5 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Looks like a great day out. This weather should be enjoyed while it lasts - see the forecast for next week! 

A friend of my mothers went for a week to the coast, 70 miles away, back in the 1970s and took a Mystery Bus Trip... back to his own home town. He never lived that one down.

Lol