Rear seat (or covers) for a Herald 1200 / 1250 / 1360 saloon wanted

jagnut66

Hi, 
I am in need of a rear seat (base and back) for a 1200 / 1250 saloon, condition isn't too important, as long as the covers are good enough to be taken off and used as pattern templates.
Alternatively, if you have a 1200 or 1250  in which you are replacing the interior, I would be more than happy with just the old covers for the base and back of the rear seat.
Colour doesn't matter, as they are purely for pattern / shapes / sizes.

Edit: I forgot to include the Herald 1360, plus if the Vitesse saloons share the same rear seat / style design, then of course I must include them also.
Many thanks,
Mike.

4 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

I will be replacing the rear covers on my 13/60

I forgot about the 13/60 saloon, which of course will be the same shape / size. The Vittesse saloons must be the same also, as the only real difference was bonnet design (and the engine size, I know.....😉)

Thanks for considering me Colin.

In the meantime I will broaden my title for this, to see if there are any others out there that might be available.

Best wishes,

Mike.

• jagnut66 changed the title to Rear seat (or covers) for a Herald 1200 / 1250 / 1360 saloon wanted

It might be a day or two Mike - I've just arrived home from what would have been the Stafford trip, so will hit the garage by Wednesday; I do have 1200 saloon rear seats up there that could be utilised, if I can find them. I no longer have any saloons so will check and confirm. 

That really is a pile of parts you have there Colin. 😃

The seat base appears to have only come apart at the seams but is otherwise all there, if that's the case then yes it will do the job, as I just need it as a pattern.

Shame there's no back but c'est la vie............

Are you okay to just send me the cover (will save on postage costs -- and packaging)?

Let me know how much you want plus the cost of postage.

Now I must hunt down a back.....

Best wishes,

Mike.