Looking for GT6 Mk2

Paul Bennett

Hi

I owned a GT6 Mk 2 over 40 years ago and looking to track and contact the owner. Registered as NNF191H and last taxed /Mot in 1988. One of those cars that I regret selling!

If anyone knows of the car or any advice on how to track the owner, all ideas welcome!👍GT6.thumb.jpg.ee58fb2662901b37f7190c23b98588ec.jpg

• Like 1

The thing is, probably 15, 20 years ago, Spits, gt6, Vitesse etc. Were never worth much, so unless you were a real enthusiast and had the ability to restore them yourself, they ended up being scrapped, or broken for parts. I remember cars being offered for free, to anyone who would collect them.

Really hope you get lucky with your search, you never know.

Thanks for all your replies, I paid just over £200 for it late 70’s so understand the comments and sounds like it’s a lost cause but will keep trying, may be content with just the number plate transfer if that’s possible ?🤔 but bet that’s a non starter too.

As it looks as if that number is still associated with the car (ie DVLA havent been notified of its scrapping) I think it would be difficult to buy it for transfer☹️ They must have the details of an owner and address but of course only release that info to enforcement authorities...