Triumph related printed material

Hello

My late Father has a large collection of various Triumph related printed material consisting of parts catalogues, special service tools and repair operation manuals, including workshop manuals.  There is also a folder of service news letters, a training manual for vehicle trades apprentice stage 1 and a service division policies and procedures manual......  There are quite a number in total so I was wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing these as either a job lot or individual items.  I can send photographs if that is helpful at this stage.  

Thank you.

Karen,

It would be most public spirited of you (or Club spirited anyway!) if you felt able to  ask the TSSC  to look over these documents before selling them.     And if there were any that they do not have copies of, to donate them to the Club.    Their collection is large and there will be many that they would not want to have, leaving them for you to sell, while ensuring that as many people as possible have access to the rare ones.

Best wishes,

John

• Like 2

I would be happy to scan some of the material if that's useful. I host a lot of manuals on my website. http://vitessesteve.co.uk/

I already have many parts lists and repair manuals. What else have you got?

Photos would help identify what is in the collection.

Edited by steveweblin

Hello, I'm so sorry, I had no idea that I had received so many responses - no notifications received.  I'm happy for those interested to come and have a look at the books. And John I think it was, thank you for your kind words.  Also I will bear in mind the option to donate to our local Transport museum. 

Karen 

On 10/08/2023 at 21:32, steveweblin said:

I would be happy to scan some of the material if that's useful. I host a lot of manuals on my website. http://vitessesteve.co.uk/

Hi, I can send pics. I'll do that tomorrow.  Karen

On 09/08/2023 at 10:17, JohnD said:

Karen,

It would be most public spirited of you (or Club spirited anyway!) if you felt able to  ask the TSSC  to look over these documents before selling them.     And if there were any that they do not have copies of, to donate them to the Club.    Their collection is large and there will be many that they would not want to have, leaving them for you to sell, while ensuring that as many people as possible have access to the rare ones.

Best wishes,

John

Hi John, happy to consider that. Thank you.  Karen

On 10/08/2023 at 21:32, steveweblin said:

Hi Steve, would photographs help? There are lots though. Karen